Wednesday, November 22, 2017

BIRTHDAY ELLY..



Hello Everyone..Chrissy here with you today..

I'm back.. although I have not been anywhere just so busy busy busy..

But not too busy to share a card today with an adorable SASAYAKI GLITTER
This little sweetie is called BIRTHDAY ELLY


Aww..she is just too happy balancing her slice of cake on the tip of her trunk...



All coloured up with markers and pencils..

Then in came ..WINK OF STELLA...don't squeeze it...what ever you do don't squeeze it.

Too late for me..I squeezed that little pen on my cupcakes and out came this sparkle liquid that went eveywhere..lol..the worst cupcake is on the bottom.



And the side view..

So there we go..I'm still playing in my room and working hard but will have lots to share soon and photos of the new craft room which I have adjusted to very quickly this time round.

Thanks so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx