Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Merry Christmas

Good Morning ladies...... 

Where is time go ... it's few days for Christmas ... time flys ... 
Hope you all are ready with Christmas.... as for I am just doing 
few last minute things ... wrapping pressies :) 

Today, I like to share my card using this cute Moose Card 
using the image by  
which you can purchase from 

My DT Inspirational Card 


I Moose You digital Stamp by Sasayaki Glitter

It was so much fun to create this card ... i love the image ..
Die cut the snowflakes and the sentiment 
using the glitter foil and gold foil paper 
I love the paper line ... so beautiful & yummy. 
and used a red sheer ribbon . 
Image has been coloured in with Copic Marker. 
and I have glittered the edges of the paper . 

Hope you like what I got to share . 
Thanks to taking a peek . 

Hugs 
Rose