Saturday, September 24, 2016

GUEST DESIGNER - ANG EVANS





This is the stunning project our guest designer Ang has created





Ang: I have made a cloud background onto the card blank, I have used a heart cut outs taped together with washi tape in the shape of a cloud.  I then started at the bottom of the card and used blue ink on a sponge around the edge of the cloud shape.  I then coloured up the fabulous Shy in the Sky Sasayaki Glitter image using Copic markers.  I have fussy cut the image then backed it onto a circle die cut, which I edged using a copic marker.  This I added to the card blank.  To help ground the card a little I added a strip of grass washi tape to the bottom of the card.  Then added the sentiment around the image, and some pearls.  




Love this beautiful, fun project.
 Make sure you swing by her blog and see her other wonderful creations!


If you would like to be our next Guest Designer send us an email 
on sasayakiglitter@outlook.com



If you are looking for more Sasayaki Glitter Inspiration please visit us on our Pinterest Page.


We would also love for you to join us on our Facebook Page.